lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

London, England

My first big trip was London, England in the beginning of October. Kelsey, Emily Lorenz and I headed there for 4 days and stayed with my cousins' who are currently studying there. They treated us like royalty and showed us around. Not too mention, staying with them helped us save a lot of money on accommodations... But that money was later wasted on fees, thanks to ryanair. Although, I found London to be extremely expensive it was a beautiful city. We met a fun group of guys one night who took us to the bar that looked like a cave. We ended having such a good time that we didn't come home until 9 am. I wish I had looked up more historical information of London so I could have enjoyed it a bit more.
Our start
Each one with backpack or suitcase, some snacks and our passports

Our attempt 1st to find Abbey Road where the beatles had their recording studio = Fail
Wrong Abbey Road

We finally found the famous Abbey Road. Little did we know it was complicated to take a picture like the Beatles did, because the cars don't stop to wait for you to cross the street to take the picture. THEY WILL RUN YOU OVER.

Piccadilly Square with our amazing tour guide, my cousin Naty

Nothing like Big Ben and an English hotdog 

The River

Beautiful day for us to take a stroll

London Bridge

Our English friends of the night, that took us out that night

Getting back home at 9 AM from an all nighter
(London's underground)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario