viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

Arrival to España

When I first arrived in Spain (in August), I stayed 3 weeks with my grandma in A Rua, Galicia. I was very pleased to find her well and very active like always. That woman has so much energy! I hope I am at her level when I get to that age. My mom came with me too because she wanted to check out where her daughter was going to be living for the next 10 months and of course she wanted to spend time with her mother.

There, she spoiled me and I had the opportunity to see my aunt, Nubia and her kids. We went out one of the nights to the village's festival and tía Nubia and I enjoyed ourselves a little too much. Although, it was great to see my grandma, her little town has no action and the anxiety of finally moving into my apartment and seeing where I would be living was killing me.
                                                              
                                                                   Grandma's House  


Abuela Mercedes y Yo


Mi Mamá con la tía Nubia


It has been such an amazing experience to be around my mom's side of the family, especially since I don't see them very often. I definitely can't deny that fact that a lot of my traits come from this side of my family. =) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario